Concealed Weapons Permit Course
Our courses are not the traditional “cookie cut” courses that most instructors & companies in the Las Vegas area are conducting. Not all clients have the same degree of experience and we know this! We tailor the course to cover all the standards and provide a personalized course that is informative, interesting and always entertaining. We teach we don’t preach so the course keeps the client involved. The topics provide in our course are based on current laws, personal experiences and up to date information.
This course is certified by and exceeds the requirements set forth by the Nevada Sheriffs and Chiefs Association and several sheriffs’ departments though out Nevada. The course is conducted by highly qualified professional instructor(s) that have years of public safety/self defense training experience.
Armor Training Group does offer private course at your home, business other venues as requested. Start time will vary based on client’s request. This allows for a more personalized course for folks that prefer a more private setting. A small fee may be applied depending on location and class size. Call us for more information.
- Nevada Initial Course: $125.00* per client
- Nevada Renewal (Expired longer the 90 days): $125.00* per client
- Nevada Renewal Course: $100.00* per client
- Retired Law Enforcement Qualification* (HR218): Call for information.
- Nevada Multi-State Public Safety Professional Course*: Call for information
- Multi-State (NV/UT/FL) Initial Class $130.00* per client
- Firearms Add-On (Semi-Auto or Revolver Add-on) $35.00*
- Utah Only Course: $80.00 per client*
- Florida Only Course: $80.00 per client*
- Virginia Only Course $80.00 per client*
*Provided in Class:
- Certified Classroom Instruction
- Live fire range time (Range fee, hear and eye protection, target)
- AMMO IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE COURSE.
- Coaching / shooting critique from certified firearms instructor during qualifications.
- All required paperwork for submittal to LVMPD CCW Detail.
- Course Manual/Handbook “Carrying Concealed for Nevada” By Gregory B. Mays
Student Required Materials:
- Weapon system(s) for live fire qualification (If you do not yet own a pistol you can use our training firearms for a small fee or borrow one from a friend of family member)
- Quality ammunition for live fire qualifications (30 rounds per weapon system (Semi-Auto, Revolver or both). *Note* It is recommended that the client brings a few extra rounds of ammo to practice or test new techniques you may have learned in the course.
- Open mind and sense of humor (class is serious but entertaining)
- Beverages, meals and snacks are fine with us!
Course Topic (not limited to):
- Safe Handling and Storage of Firearms
- Firearms Safety Rules
- Firearm storage devices locking devices
- Training household members safety around firearms
- Loaded firearms in the home
- Firearms and Ammo Selection
- Nomenclature of modern firearms (Revolvers, Semi-Autos)
- Application requirements and processes.
- Municipal, County, State and Federal Laws regarding use of lethal force, general force, firearms and other related issues.
- Suggestion for interaction with law enforcement
- Firearms Care and Maintenance
- Mental Conditioning for the Use of Deadly Force
- Judgmental Shooting
- Firearms Manipulation, Marksmanship and Practice
- Written Test (Required by State Law for Initial Clients)
- Live-Fire Range Qualification
For more information or register for a class please clink on the link "register here" below or call us today at (702) 715-8695 or (702) 475-6422